Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Picture Says A Thousand Words (or pounds)


Friday, December 17, 2010

So, I just uploaded a bunch of pictures onto my Spark page. They are all from Facebook and 99% of them I did not upload. The reason is, I have become a master at uploading only pictures that make me look thinner or where you can't see me as well. I stand in the back, make people take the picture from above (gets rid of that double chin!), and use other tricks to hide myself.

I didn't really take a "before" picture, so these are a bunch of befores and never-agains! I'll start posting "afters" soon!

As I go on this journey I realize how full and rich my life already is. I appreciate all the fun and friendships I have. These pictures are testimonies to the fact that even when unhappy with my weight and life, I was still a pretty happy person.

But now, I'm not only happy with all that's in my life, I'm happy with myself in it!

YIPPEE!

Bye Bye Before!
Cheers to being an "After in Progress"

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment