Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Attitude Adjustment

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

So, obviously I'm noticing a lot of changes in my life. My clothes fit differently, I have more energy, I can run in short bursts and the decisions I make when eating have changed.

Another change that is happening is my attitude.

Yesterday on my way to the track, my car got side-swiped. If you're gonna get in a small accident, Jon is the guy to get into an accident with. He immediately pulled over, took responsibility and gave me all of his information. (For the record, it was his fault). What was weird was the whole time all I could think about was, "I gotta get to the track". Not going was not even a thought. I was never NOT going to go.

Back in the day (a whole two months ago) I would have used this event as an excuse not to work out. And no one would have blamed me. They would have said, "Get it in another day", "Make sure you and your car are okay", " Accidents are stressful"

But I HAD to work out!

What a change in my mindset to know that working on my fitness and well-being isn't an option, but a priority.

This small and barely perceptible change is so HUGE in my life.

So glad that I got an attitude adjustment!

See you at the track!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment