Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Everybody Needs a Mantra

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Okay, so we all know I'm a little bit cuckoo, but I'm pretty sure that what I did while running last night takes the cake.

I was running fast for me, faster than I have.....ever. I think tht I've been busy and subliminally I was thinking, "The faster I'm done, the faster I can do X, X and X" Also, about 10 people were coming to my house that evening for a meeting and I wanted to make sure I got there in time.

Well, I probably overdid it. I mean, I'm usually tired at the end of my run, but I don't usually pray to my dead grandfather and make up mantras...but for this run I did.

I kept saying to myself, "Just run to the next streetlamp, Heather" which turned into me saying "I LOVE LAMP" out loud. Just like Brick Tamland in Anchorman.

So now, when I run I have a mantra. I LOVE LAMP! Because I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment